Your comfort and satisfaction is our priority
Cleanliness, care, friendship and always smiling staff. Welcome to the Hotel Trocadero in Riccione.
A nice, colorful and well-groomed hotel for you to spend a wonderful beach vacation. The Hotel Trocadero is set in quiet and shady viale Leopardi, very close to viale Dante – the shopping street leading to the heart of Riccione – only 150 mt far from the beach.
During your vacation at the Hotel Trocadero you can’t miss the experience of:
- sunbathing for a whole day on the beach, from early in the morning to sunset, and go back to the hotel totally relaxed and incredibly suntanned.
- eating a delicious ice cream while strolling along viale Dante, always bustling with people going shopping and socializing.
- taking a long, romantic promenade along the seafront, as far as the marina and have an aperitif before dinner.
- taking a nice ride to explore and discover Riccione: our bikes are available for free!
- enjoying a savory “piadina” with raw ham, squacquerone cheese and arugula, that every kiosk in Riccione prepares.
- meeting new friends while sitting on the Trocadero’s porch swing, maybe making plans on where to go dancing together.
The Hotel Trocadero is located halfway between the Marano beach – a major gathering place for young people – and Viale Ceccarini – a famous draw for socialites and celebrities. Riccione’s most popular attractions are within easy reach of the hotel, either by car or public transport, by bicycle or on foot. At the Trocadero you get good value for your money!