Abundant and good-tasting local cuisine
Lasagna, cannelloni and seafood risotto are among our chef’s specialties. Every day delicious meat and seafood dishes are prepared for you to try. A variety of vegetables are available from the buffet both at lunch and dinner.
Our goal is to make you feel good and taken care of throughout your vacation, most importantly when it’s eating time. At lunch and dinner you will be served your meals at a beautifully laid table so that you can relax and fully taste our food.
- At 1:00 pm Take your place: it’s lunch time!
- At 7:30 pm Get ready to enjoy a delicious dinner!
Every day for lunch and dinner our chef will suggest meat and seafood dishes of the local cuisine, as well as a variety of vegetables and other delicacies from the buffet: fresh vegetables both raw and cooked or fried in batter, rice or barley salads, small meatballs, little pizzas, omelettes with different flavors, puff pastry appetizers, slices of local flatbread (the famous “piadina”) stuffed with stracchino cheese and much more!
Our guests at the Trocadero are really crazy about:
- traditional lasagna made with fresh pasta, bechamel and ragout
- tagliolini (noodles) with fish sauce and seafood risotto
- crispy fried fish with julienned mixed vegetables, grilled saraghina fish, mussels and clams in marinara sauce
- cheese and chive stuffed roast pork
- creamed vegetables and typical soups like “passatelli” and “tortellini”
Delicious home-made pies and desserts and fresh seasonal fruit are served every day at the end of your meal. You can’t miss to taste them!